Some of you maybe already know that Japan fascinates me for many years. That’s why the name of my blog is Yumilia. I came across Japan Candy Box and really wanted to try it out. On YouTube I’ve seen how others did this little, cute DIY Japanese candy, such as mini-sushi. I always wanted to try some Japanese sweets and do a DIY, but had never the possibilities … till now.
Japan Candy Box is the sweetest monthly Japanese candy subscription box. filled with 8-10 hand-picked quirky candies and snacks from Japan, delivered directly to your home. My Japan Candy Box came within 2 weeks. It contains 9 special sweets and snacks. 2 of them are DIY! The best thing is a toilet wherefrom you can drink. :D Just add some powder and water into the tank and a foamy sweet drink bubbling out of the toilet bowl. I have amused myself very much ha ha.
- DIY Candy Toilet – a foamy sweet drink bubbling out of the toilet bowl – really liked the DIY!
- Fujiya Milky – made of high quality milk – good
- Caramel Corn – corns with delicious taste of caramel – yummy!
- Fish Shaped Wafer – monaka wafer on the outside and air-bubble chocolate on the inside – a bit dry
- Pyramid Candies – blue cola flavoured candies. at the center is a soft yogurt flavored core. – tastes a bit like soap
- Pachi Pachi Panic – cola popping candies mixed with tablets – liked the cola popping candies
- Pudding Candy – custard flavored soft core in a caramel flavored hard shell – tastes exactly like pudding!
- DIY Syrup Candy – make your own delicious and simple candy with syrups – was a little mess haha
- Choco Pretzel Biscuits – lightly salted crunchy pretzel shell with a smooth chocolate cream filling – good